From Your Friends At In-House Inspections LLC
Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Home Inspection?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at In-House Inspections LLC, we have been providing home inspection services in Memphis, TN and we have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
1. You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else.
So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
2. Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do.
The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
3. Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property.
2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
“We were recommended In House Inspections by our realtor, and we are so glad they did! The inspection went smoothly and right on time, he took the time to answer any questions and give us an in depth explanation of the inspection report and sent it to us promptly. Would definitely recommend!” – Review of In-House Inspections LLC By Brennan Bruce
4. We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues.
If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
5. There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools
— such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
6. Our home inspection includes the following:
- Decks, Porches, Garage
- Heating and Cooling
- Fixed Appliances
- Crawl Space
- Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
7. We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Memphis, TN and the surrounding areas:
- Memphis Home Inspector
- Memphis Home Buyers Inspection
- Memphis Home Sellers Inspection
- Memphis Builder’s Warranty Inspection
8. We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner.
We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
9. Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind.
Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
If you or someone you know is purchasing a home and needs a quality home inspector in Memphis, TN, be sure to give In-House Inspections LLC a call (901) 609-7555 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.
Related video you might like:
When you are buying a home, you want to be sure that the property is in good condition and that there are no hidden surprises. This is why getting a home inspection is crucial. A home inspection is an examination of the home by a trained professional to assess the condition of the property. In-House Inspections LLC is your go-to professional home inspection company.
The team of pro home inspectors at In-House Inspections LLC follows certain standards set by the state of Tennessee. These standards cover a wide range of items, from the home’s structure to the condition of the plumbing and electrical systems.
A home inspection will give you peace of mind and help you make an informed decision about the property you are considering buying. In-House Inspections LLC offers a wide range of services, including Home Buyers Inspection, Home Buyers Inspection, and more.
Call In-House Inspections LLC and hire your Certified Home Inspector Today at (901) 609-7555 or schedule online 24/7.