Shelby, Tennessee Home Inspection
Shelby County has a population of 936,961 and is the largest county in the state of Tennessee both in terms of population and geographic area. Tennessee’s overall house market since 2018 is said to be “healthy” with Shelby County being among the most sought-after community.
However, just like any other home there is, Shelby County residents also experience a handful of home issues. In fact, here are the common home defects we found from over 13 years of home inspections in the Shelby County:
- Faulty wiring
- Roof problems
- Heating and cooling system defects
- Plumbing issues
- Inadequate or poorly installed attic ventilation
- Poor overall house maintenance
- Poorly installed drainage system
- Cracks and gaps in walls permitting air and water
- Structural damages such as broken trusses
- Environmental problems including mold growth
But, don’t fret! Our goal is to provide you with real knowledge about the property you are looking at. Remember that while long lists can be overwhelming, take a closer look at the quality and seriousness of the issues so you can act and move forward accordingly.
We provide a full-color, detailed, and comprehensive inspection report following a 2 to 4 hour inspection of the property. We can’t let you buy the money pit that’s why In-House Inspections, LLC is committed to giving you what you need and deserve the most – peace of mind.
“I am extremely pleased with the home inspection experience that Bill provided. I really wasn’t sure what to expect, but could quickly see that he was very knowledgeable and thorough. He arrived early and was very friendly. He was so patient with all my questions and pointed out things that I would have never even thought to ask about. I highly recommend this company and inspector Bill. Thanks for such a stellar experience!” – Review of In-House Inspections, LLC By Lj Harper
Below are our home inspection services in Shelby County:
- Home Buyers Inspection – The only way to know if your new home is a dream come true is to hire our full-time, certified, and experienced Shelby, TN home inspectors. While others only cover 400 items, In-House Inspections cover 16,000 items around the home. We don’t just look around! We perform 100% thorough home inspection to ensure that nobody’s buying the money pit.
- Home Sellers Inspection – Selling is made easier when you have a home inspection prior to listing the property on the market. It allows you to understand and fix any current or potential problems that could directly affect the sale. Any work can be finished at your own pace, thereby avoiding any rush work since no potential buyers have toured around yet. In a nutshell, having your home inspected before a buyer shows up will hasten the selling process with correct pricing, lesser negotiations, cutting repair costs, and provide more confidence to your potential buyer.
- Builder’s Warranty Inspection – Why pay for your builder’s mistakes? There are at least 10 problems with a new home and most new homeowners are not aware of it. If you ignore these issues, you might end up with unexpected and costly repairs down the road. So, while you’re still on the warranty period, have your home inspected by our Shelby home inspectors before it’s too late.
- Termite Inspection – Termites not only wreak havoc on your home’s structure but bring in a lot of health risks for you and your family as well. Get in touch with us to ensure that you enjoy a termite-free home. Generally, we recommend that you have a termite inspected at least once a month. We will identify potential and current areas of termite infestation. We offer full inspections for newly built homes, limited inspections involving certain areas of the home, supplemental inspections for formerly inaccessible areas, and re-inspections to verify previous findings.
We’ve been providing home buyers, sellers, and homeowners thorough and excellent home inspection services since 2006. Choose us for your Shelby home inspection and consider the job done. Our goal at In-House Inspections, LLC is to provide you with a direct and comprehensive evaluation, clear information, and in-depth understanding of your property.
We guarantee a home inspection in Shelby and other neighboring areas performed by only the best, competent, and highly skilled professionals from our team. Planning to buy or sell? We are your buying and selling advocates! Call us at (901) 609-7555 to speak with one of our Customer Care Home Inspection Coordinators. You can also take advantage of our 24/7 online scheduler to book your Shelby, TN home inspection right now!
In-House Inspections Memphis Excellent 5 Star Review by Felicia S
Your Premier Tennessee and North Mississippi Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Memphis TN home inspectors company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
In-House Inspections LLC will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Memphis Tennessee area to the Northern Mississippi area, we can help!
In-House Inspections LLC is owned and operated by inspector Bill Bond, who prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.