Sample Home Inspection Report
One of the ways to judge the quality and professionalism of the work done by a home inspector is to take a look at his home inspection report.
Almost no home is going to be perfect — even new or recently built construction. Home inspectors will usually discover some issues needing attention or that the buyer and seller should be aware of.
This sample home inspection report reflects a typical home in good condition. We use the HomeGauge service to deliver our reports to our client and their agents over the Internet and they can be viewed very easily.
Click Here For Our Sample Home Inspection Report
Why choose In-House Inspections?
- Insured and licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi.
- Serving Shelby, Tipton, and Fayette Counties in west Tennessee.
- Serving Desoto, Marshall, and Tate Counties in north Mississippi.
- Computer generated reports within 24 hours of inspection using Homegauge Report Systems.
- Moisture and Mold problem analysis and testing.
- Certified through the American Home Inspection Training Institute (AHIT).
- Member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).