Termite And Pest Control
Need a Termite and Pest Control for your Memphis home?
Among our home inspection services, we provide exactly that — termite and pest control for both residential and commercial settings.
Our professional staff is qualified to offer a full range of home inspection services not just for homebuyers but also to sellers too.
Our reports and assessments help homebuyers and sellers stay confident in their decision to make real estate transactions.
In-House Inspections certifications and licenses prove that the services we are able to provide are among the most professional in the industry.
Our qualified and professional staff will perform a visual examination of your property including all of the structure’s accessible areas in order to check if pests have taken up residence.
In case that we find that there is a problem, we can help you can eliminate the issue by using only approved chemicals.
Our pest control can take care of the following pests:
- Nesting wasps
Among the pest control services provided by our home inspection company include the following:
- An initial assessment of your premises and your home for possible issues and specific needs.
- Performing on a reoccurring basis some interior and exterior treatments in case that they are required.
- Using the best available products for protecting your home from pests while keeping the environment and your family safe.
- Treating different types of pests including spiders, earwigs, ants, rats and other nuisance pests.
Our staff will conduct a thorough examination of your home, town house, row house, condo unit, or multi-family dwelling.
A qualified inspector will analyze the components and systems in your property in order to determine their functionality and condition.
We will provide a detailed inspection of mechanical and structural integrity, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems as well as of the appliances installed. From the foundation of your house to the roof, our staff will make sure you know every important detail about the property you intend to buy or you own.
You will receive a printed, computerized home inspection report with pictures including a termite report.
Termite inspection is the first step toward protecting your home from these annoying pests.
When you call for our home inspection services, you have the guarantee that our state licensed inspector will respond in a timely manner.
Our Memphis termite inspection is conducted in a comprehensive manner, checking every component of your home from top to bottom.
We will check all accessible areas of your home in order to determine the presence or absence of termites.
After the inspection is finished, detailed findings and recommendations will be included in our report.
In order to correct and conditions found, we also offer competitive pricing on all fumigations and treatments against these wood destroying organisms.
Learn more of our termite inspection cost.
Benefits of Hiring Us For Your Home’s Termite and Pest Control
- You can ensure that any potential issues have been discovered and corrected before selling or purchasing a property.
- Avoid re negotiations delaying the escrow’s closure and any unexpected expenses.
- You will become more educated and informed about the property.
- Become better prepared for closing your real estate transaction.
- You can become more knowledgeable and confident about the home inspection industry, termite inspection and pests control.
When you or someone you know need a quality home termite inspection and pest control, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website or call our office at (901) 609-7555. Thank You!
In-House Inspections LLC has been providing Home Inspections, Buyers Inspections, Sellers Inspections, Warranty Inspections and Termite Inspections to homebuyers and home sellers in the following areas of Memphis, Shelby, Tipton, Fayette Counties in West Tennessee and Desoto, Marshall and Tate Counties in North Mississippi and the surrounding areas since 2006.