Is It Pass or Fail? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Be Nervous About a Home Inspection
Most people get scared of the idea of the property being examined. Believe me, I think so too! But, for some good reasons. I get scared of property not convenient enough for the next homeowners. I get scared with the thought of January rains and July heat ruining the lifespan of my roofing. I get scared with the thought of mold and mildew buildup as soon as the cold weather of November starts kicking in.
You see, a home inspection is not something you should be scared of. It’s something you should be grateful for instead. Planning to sell your house? Get your home inspected first before listing it on the market. Planning to buy a home? Has it inspected by licensed inspectors first before closing the deal?
Here at In-House Inspections, LLC we give you 9 reasons why a home inspection is not as bad as “some” people think:
- In-House Inspections, is a home inspection company from Memphis, TN that specializes in conducting a visual inspection of the readily accessible systems and components of the home at the time of the inspection. This will provide you with a better understanding of the physical conditions of the property.
- We don’t want you to fall into a financial trap. This is very important. If you think that skipping the inspection can save you bucks, it actually doesn’t. It’s harder to fix things that are either costly or beyond repair than extend an extra budget for an inspection that can save you hundreds or thousands down the road. You probably might not remember the last time you checked your roof’s condition. Did you know that roof repair or project is one of the most expensive repairs there is?
- We inspect all of the readily accessible systems and components of the house. These include, but are not limited to: the roof and attic, exterior coverings including site grading, all living areas, garages, structure/foundation, electrical, heating and cooling, kitchens including appliances, laundry room including washer and dryer and health, fire and safety items. These items include carbon monoxide testing, leaking gas valves other items such as radon lead termite inspections that require additional fees. We value your safety and peace of mind that’s why we cover these areas within 2 to 4 hours.
- We highly encourage clients to be around the inspection. The home inspection is a valuable learning experience for our clients. Furthermore, our licensed Memphis home inspectors will be able to provide valuable insight and perspective concerning the issues and current conditions of the home. Of course, you will be provided with a report but it’s one thing to see things firsthand.
- There’s no such thing as a pass or fail, only accurate assessment. Our Memphis home inspectors’ goal is to report the physical conditions of the home in a calm, straightforward, and professional manner, indicating what needs to be repaired and what needs maintenance and further monitoring.
- You will receive a complete and thorough report within 24 hours following the inspection. Rest assured you will receive digital photographs of pertinent issues our inspection team might find. We strive to construct our reports in an easily “readable” format without the use of fancy jargon; anyone, irrespective of their background or knowledge of homes, should be able to read and understand our reports. Above all, our report has endured the test of time. Hence, proven to be very effective and very well received.
- We guarantee an excellent and thorough inspection service. We don’t rush to get the next appointment and so we never do more than two home inspections a day.
- We are more thorough. The more thorough we are, the more defects we find which means the more money you save! At In-House Inspections, you get what you pay for. Our home inspectors don’t just walk around, killing the time and ultimately killing the deal. We offer unbiased reports that help you make informed decisions about your home purchase.
- In-House Inspections has been providing Home Inspections, Buyers Inspections, Sellers Inspections, Warranty Inspections, and Termite Inspections to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Memphis, Shelby, Tipton, Fayette Counties in West Tennessee and Desoto, Marshall and Tate Counties in North Mississippi and the surrounding areas since 2006. That’s more than a decade of excellence and quality service.
This might be your most expensive purchase yet so make sure that you make the wisest decision of having your Memphis home inspection done today.
“Bill did a great job during our inspection. He answered our questions and concerns and pointed out the necessary repairs. The experience was great and he was extremely knowledgeable and very professional. The report format was easy to read and the online payment option was a plus.” – Review of In-House Inspections, LLC By Cherish S
If you wish to know more, call us (901) 609-7555 or visit our website at https://in-houseinspections.com/.
Related video you might like:
Your Premier Tennessee and North Mississippi Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Memphis TN home inspectors company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
In-House Inspections LLC will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Memphis Tennessee area to the Northern Mississippi area, we can help!
In-House Inspections LLC is owned and operated by inspector Bill Bond, who prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.