One of the ways to judge the quality and professionalism of the work done by a home inspector is to take a look at their home inspection report.
Almost no home is going to be perfect (even new or recently built construction). Inspectors usually will discover some issues needing attention or that the buyer and seller should be aware of. These sample home inspection reports reflects a typical home in good condition.
We use the HomeGauge service to deliver our reports to our client and their agents over the Internet and they can be viewed very easily.
Click Here For Our Sample Home Inspection Report
- Insured, and Licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi.
- Serving Shelby, Tipton, and Fayette Counties in west Tennessee.
- Serving Desoto, Marshall, and Tate Counties in north Mississippi.
- Computer generated reports within 24 hours of inspection using Home Gauge Report Systems.
- Moisture and Mold problem analysis and testing.
- Certified through the American Home Inspection Training Institute (AHIT).
- Member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).